- Volume of 4.2 cu ft holds up to 61 bottles (12 oz) or 114 cans (12 oz)
- Digital Touch Pad Control is conveniently located on upper face of unit
- Refrigerator temperature range: 34°F - 45°F
- Passive cooling system
- Produces and stores up to 8 lbs of ice per day
- Crescent ice cube dimensions: 1/2" W x 3/4" H x 2 1/4" L
- Patented frost-free technology
- White interior is illuminated with LED lighting
- Three removable tempered glass shelves
- Standard commercial stainless steel handle is interchangeable with professional handle accessory
- No drain required
- Door swing is field reversible
- Unit is designed to be built-in or can be freestanding with the freestanding accessory kit
- Integrated model requires 3/4" custom door panel
- Four independently adjustable leveling legs provide a precise undercounter fit
- Available in the following finishes: Stainless, Integrated, Black, or White
- Digital cooling system offers a temperature range from 34°F - 45°F.
- Digital Touch Pad Control is conveniently located on upper face of unit.
- Produces and stores up to 8 lbs of ice per day. Crescent ice cube dimensions: 1/2" W x 3/4" H x 2 1/4" L.
- Standard commercial stainless steel handle is interchangeable with professional handle accessory.
- Unit is designed to be built-in or can be freestanding with the freestanding accessory kit (this accessory is available to purchase separately).
|Amps: Running (115 v)
|Capacity: Bottle (12 oz)
|Capacity: Can (12 oz)
||Digital Touch Pad
|Dimensions: Product Depth
||23-1/4" / 591 mm
|Dimensions: Product Height
||34-1/8" / 867 mm
|Dimensions: Product Width
||24" / 610 mm
|Energy Consumption: Avg. Per Year
|Ice Production Per Day
|Product Weight: Max
|Sabbath (Star K Certified)
Energy Star Rated:
Offer Expires: 1/1/2020 to 3/31/2020 |
Must be postmarked by: 4/30/2020
Receive up to a $500 rebate with purchase of qualifying U-Line models. Rebate form must be postmarked by 4/30/2020.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.