Store fresh produce, deli foods, pantry items, beverages, and more in our 18" 2000 Series Refrigerator. U-Line's 2000 Series features black interiors with bright white LED lighting, digital controls, and beautiful integration capabilities with an articulating door hinge, door finishes in stainless steel or integrated panel-ready, and toe-kicks that can accept a custom panel to match your surrounding cabinetry.
- Convection cooling system provides a quick cool down and consistent temperature
- Black interior
- LowE coated, argon gas filled, triple thermopane glass door provides protection from harmful UV Light
- Three adjustable tempered glass shelves
- Full-extension, slide-out crisper drawer is removable for easy cleaning
- Digital touch pad control
- Temperature range: 33°F to 70°F
- Bright white LED lighting
- Volume of 5.2 cu ft holds up to 68 bottles (12 oz) or 111 cans (12 oz)
- Stainless steel handle (7 8" diameter)
- Integrated model requires 3 4" custom door panel and handle (not supplied by U-Line)
- Field reversible door is shipped right-hand hinged
- Articulating door hinges
- Grille can accept an integrated toe-kick
|Amps: Running (115 v)
|Capacity: Total Volume (cu ft)
||3.4 cu ft
|Dimensions: Product Depth
||23 7/16" (595mm)
|Dimensions: Product Height
||33 11/16" (856mm)
|Dimensions: Product Width
||17 3/4" (450mm)
|Energy Consumption: Avg. Per Year
|Sabbath (Star K Certified)
||89 lbs (40 kg)
||34°F to 45°F
Energy Star Rated:
3.4 (cu. ft.)
Fresh Food Capacity:
3.4 (cu. ft.)
Offer Expires: 4/1/2023 to 12/31/2023 |
Must be postmarked by: 1/15/2024
Receive up to a $500 rebate per unit with purchase of qualifying U-Line products. Rebate form must be postmarked by 1/15/2024.
Your product does not have to be completely inoperable to receive the benefits of the premium service plan. Your product is guaranteed to perform within factory specifications during the entire life of the plan.
Peace of Mind Guarantee
If we can’t fix it, we’ll replace it. If your covered product requires more than 3 repairs for the same major component, or if the product is deemed uneconomical to repair, we’ll replace it .*
Power Surge Protection & More
Manufacturers’ warranties don’t cover breakdowns resulting from internal & external power surges. Those pesky power fluctuations that cause your lights to flicker can also cause your appliances to die.
Simple and Easy to Use
Simply call our local center at 303-758-5808 to receive service from factory trained technicians. The days of appliance stores on every street corner are over.
No Hidden Costs or Deductibles
No surprise expenses years down the road! No more delays budgeting in the cost of repair, or having to decide between repair or replacement. It’s there when you need it!
Food Spoilage Allowance
Eliminate unforeseen loss from having to replace spoiled food. You will be reimbursed for food loss resulting from a covered failure of your refrigerator or freezer, $5 per cubic ft, up to $500 total
*For internal use only. Please refer to official terms and conditions for full details