Noise Control Technology reduces noise while fan is in use
Grease-capturing mesh filters framed by stainless steel
Crafted with meticulous attention to detail with sleek 11" tall design
- Noise Control Technology reduces noise up to 35% compared without it
- Equipped with the Thermador Connected Experience by Home Connect
- Cooktop Hood Sync enables control through Freedom® Induction Cooktop
- Auto function senses the heat from the cooking surface and adjusts the fan speeds
- Beautiful illumination with multi-level, vivid LED lights
||600 Cu Ft mi
|Type of control
||Illuminated buttons, touch control
||Integrated motor in hood body
|Number of motors
|Power Cord Length
|Total output power of the motors
Energy Star Rated:
Offer Expires: 1/1/2020 to 3/31/2020 |
Must be postmarked by: 4/30/2020
Save up to $9,397 with purchase of qualifying Thermador appliances. Rebate form must be postmarked by 4/30/2020.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.