Cool down on hot summer days with frozen treats within fingers' reach
- CSA certified for outdoor use to withstand elements like rain, high humidity and temperatures as high as 115° F
- Exterior constructed of corrosion-resistant stainless steel
- Tested to hold up to 200 lbs of frozen goods
- Dynamic Cooling Technology™ delivers rapid cool down, frost-free operation and the industry's best temperature stability
- Adjustable FreshFlo™ stainless-steel shelf helps efficiently circulate cold air and ensures even temperature stability
- Now even quieter operation thanks to exclusive design enhancements to buffer and minimize sound
- Keep items organized and within easy reach with two commercial-grade chrome wire freezer bins on the fully extendable Smooth Glide System™
- 4.7 total cubic feet
- Also includes (1) full-width adjustable cantilever FreshFlo™ stainless-steel shelf (removable)
- Marvel Prime™ controls for precise, frost-free temperature management between -10° and 10° F
- Audible alarms for door ajar and high/low temperature ensure your contents stay at optimal temperature
- Durable arctic white interior easily wipes clean and efficient white LED lighting illuminates interior for better viewing
- Sturdy pro-style handle
- Finish: stainless steel
- Door lock provides added safety and security
- Close Door Assist System™ gently and automatically draws door to a close, ensuring door is never accidentally left ajar
- Stainless steel toe kick adjustable to 4" with leveling legs
- 1-year parts and labor warranty, 5-year sealed system parts warranty
4.7 cu. ft.; holds up to 200 lbs of frozen food Interior
- White with white LED lighting
- 1 cantilever FreshFlo™ stainless steel shelf (removable)
- 2 smooth-glide, full-extension chrome baskets
-10 to 10°F (-23.3 to -12.2°C) Product Dimensions
23-7/8" W x 33-3/4" minimum H x 26-1/4" D (including handle) Finish/Door Options
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.