Energy and space-efficient wine preservation
The energy- and space-efficient way to store fine vintage wines, the 15" Marvel Wine Refrigerator stores 24 bottles in the optimum wine preservation environment. Unlike most wine coolers, Marvel wine refrigerators are engineered to defend against the enemies of wine, like damaging light, temperature fluctuation and vibration. The tinted dual pane UV-resistant glass door protects wine from light while artfully showcasing your wine collection. Its Vibration Neutralization System™ buffers wine from agitation, allowing it to come to full maturation. Marvel Intuit™ controls allow you to target a precise temperature with an energy-efficient performance twice as efficient as other brands. And, Dynamic Cooling Technology™ and a thermal-efficient cabinet ensures the industry's best temperature stability, safely bringing wine to temperature without compromising its integrity.
- Dynamic Cooling Technology™ delivers the industry's best temperature stability and rapid cool down, safely bringing wine to temperature without compromising integrity
- Vibration Neutralization System™ protects wine from agitation, allowing it to come to full maturation
- Thermal-efficient cabinet ensures optimum food preservation and energy efficiency while maximizing capacity
- Argon-filled, UV-resistant tinted dual pane glass door protects wine from damaging ultra-violet light
- Now even quieter operation thanks to exclusive design enhancements to buffer and minimize sound
- 2.7 cu. ft. capacity, stores 24 bottles of wine with (6) 4-bottle roller-glide wine racks
- Heavy-gauge wire wine racks safely cradle each wine bottle
- Multifunction Marvel Intuit™ Integrated Controls allow you to select a precise cabinet temperature from 40°F to 65°F
- Vacation mode conserves energy during times when the unit is not in use
- Two-stage, white theater-style LED lighting, midnight black interior and natural maple shelf fronts, stainable to match cabinetry
- Easy-to-install panel overlay option features soft-close integrated hinge for a truly flush fit with cabinetry
- Finish options: stainless steel, black or overlay (panel ready)
- Close Door Assist System™ gently and automatically draws door to a close, ensuring door is never accidentally left ajar
- Black toe kick adjustable to 4" with leveling legs
- Filler kit available for 18" wide opening, see Accessories for more information
- 1-year parts and labor warranty, 5-year sealed system parts warranty
24 bottles total Storage Configuration
(6) 4-bottle roller-glide wine racks Product Dimensions
14-7/8" W x 33-3/4" minimum H x 25-21/32" D (including handle) Usage
Indoor residential use only Finish/Door Options
Overlay Panel (Panel Ready)
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.