ADA height for universal installation applications, both residential and hospitality
- Dynamic Cooling Technology™ delivers rapid cooldown and the industry's best temperature stability
- FreshFlo™ commercial-grade cantilevered steel shelves are perforated to allow cool air to efficiently circulate throughout the cabinet
- Low profile, ADA height allows for universal installation applications, both commercial and residential
- MARVEL Intuit™ Integrated Controls ensure precise temperature management from 34°F to 42°F
- Thermal-efficient cabinet ensures optimum food preservation and energy efficiency while maximizing capacity
- Tinted, UV-resistant dual pane glass door protects wine from damaging ultra-violet light
- Two-stage, soft white theatre-style LED lighting and midnight black interior
- Close Door Assist System™ gently and automatically closes door
- Door lock to protect contents
- Audible and visual alarms signal when door is left ajar to protect food integrity and energy use
- Vacation/Sabbath mode conserves energy during times when the unit is not in use and complies with Star-K requirements
- Height adjustment up to 1" with leveling legs
- 4" black adjustable toe kick
- Certified to meet ENERGY STAR® requirements
- 1-year warranty
Up to 95 12-oz cans or 18 wine bottles Storage Configuration
(2) cantilevered, full-width FreshFlo™ black commercial grade shelves Product Dimensions
23-7/8" W x 31-1/8" H x 25-21/32" D (including handle) Usage
Indoor residential use only Finish/Door Options
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.