- Low profile, ADA compliant height allows for universal installation applications, both commercial and residential
- Stores up to 15 lbs of crescent ice
- Insulated thermal-efficient cabinet
- No pump or drain required
- Compact dimensions for countertop or freestanding use
- Removable ice bucket for easy cleaning
- Close Door Assist System™ gently and automatically closes door
- 1-year parts and labor warranty, 5-year sealed system parts warranty
Up to 15 lbs of crescent ice Product Dimensions
14 7/8" W x 24 1/8" H x 23 11/16" D (including handle) Usage
Indoor residential use only Finish/Door Options
Black with Stainless Steel Handle
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.