Retractable downdraft systems remain flush with the cooktop surface until needed. A reversible motor box can be installed on either side of the downdraft, freeing up space beneath the cabinet. The 14-inch rise allows for greater smoke and steam capture.
- Powerful 600 CFM Interior Blower Motor Included
- Touch-Activated Telescoping Operation - Keep the fresh air flowing during the peak cooking periods in your kitchen! Whirlpool® ventilation hoods feature variable-speed fan control for maximum relief. Hoods are designed to fit perfectly with today's kitchen layouts and designs and are available in a variety of colors, depending on the model.
- Dual Centrifugal Blower - A barrel-shaped fan that moves air through a vent hood. A centrifugal fan moves more air, and operates more quietly, than an axial-type (bladed) fan.
- 6.5 Vertical Sones (3-1/4" x 10")
- Auto Off When Retracted
- Dishwasher Safe Aluminum Grease Filters
||CALIFORNIA RESIDENTS ONLY - WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov .
|Duct Outlet Size
||3 1/4 x 10
||Dishwasher-Safe Grease Filters
|Number of Speeds
|Sound Max Speed Sones
Energy Star Rated:
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.