The serious wine aficionado will appreciate this chic wine cooler with its 5.3 cubic-foot 50-bottle capacity. It can be used as either a freestanding or built-in unit and comes with a temperature range between 4C and 18C (39.20F and 64.40F). The digital thermostat is precise and easy to read with its electronic LED display unit. This enables you to easily program and monitor the temperature of the cooler at all times as it can easily be seen through the stylish tempered-glass door. The wine is kept cooler with the presence of an incandescent light bulb and theres plenty of room for your favourite brands due to the seven sliding black-wire shelves. The door also features a stainless steel handle and frame and the convenient reversible hinge allows you to set it for either left or right-hand opening. The wine cooler also comes with in-home service on its 18-month parts and labor warranty.
- 50 bottle (5.3 cu. ft.) capacity
- Built-in or freestanding application
- Temperature range of 4C-18C (39.20F-64.40F)
- Precise digital thermostat with LED display allows the temperature to be accurately set and monitored through the door
- Interior LED light illuminates without the heat of an incandescent bulb
- 6.5 sliding black wire shelves with beechwood face
- Tempered glass door with stainless steel frame & handle
- Reversible hinge for left or right hand opening
Energy Star Rated:
5.3 (cu. ft.)
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.