Danby portable 4-in-1 home comfort systems are simply a revolutionary design. An air conditioner, dehumidifier, heater and 3 speed fan all in one, this model is built with unique technology that increases system efficiency and reduces energy usage. This smart device will keep spaces of up to 700 square feet as refreshing and comfortable as possible during the hot, sticky days of summer. In AC mode, this unit evaporates water generated which means no emptying heavy buckets. It can also operate strictly as a dehumidifier during the wet spring and fall seasons to help prevent mold and mildew growth. Opt for the 3 speed fan function to improve air circulation. With portable rolling castors, it truly is the ultimate in home comfort.
- 14,000 BTU 4-in-1 portable air conditioner
- Cools up to 700 sq. ft.
- Environmentally friendly R410A refrigerant
- Single hose design
- Removable air filter
- Electronic controls with remote and LED display
- Dehumidifier mode with direct drain feature controls humidity in large living spaces
- 11,000 BTU heater mode
- Automatic on/off: Have the unit start or stop to meet your schedule
- Built-in handles and castors allow you to move the unit from room to room easily
- Fits easily in sliding glass doors, slider and double hung windows
- Exhaust hose length: 59 1/16" (150 cm)
- Variable temperature control from 17C - 30C (62F - 86F)
Energy Star Rated:
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.