This BTU portable air conditioner by Danby is perfect for cooling living spaces up to 550 square feet. Its four castors make this unit easy to move from room to room and the quick-connect hose feature makes it easy to install. Dual hose design exhausts warm, humid air outside. The 24-hour programmable timer offers total control of when the unit is in operation, saving you money on costly energy bills. Auto Swing function circulates air more efficiently so your living space reaches the desired temperature faster. And to help maximize your comfort, this unit is equipped with a 3-in-1 design: air conditioner, fan and dehumidifier to ensure your guests feel comfortable no matter the weather outside. **Seasonally Adjusted Cooling Capacity (SACC)
- 12,000 BTU (7,700 BTU, SACC*) Portable Air Conditioner cools spaces up to 550 sq. ft.
- 3-in-1 design: Air conditioner, fan and dehumidifier
- Dual hose design efficiently exhausts warm, humid air outside
- Auto restart: unit automatically restarts after a power failure
- Dehumidifier mode with direct drain for continuous operation
- 24 hour timer
- Electronic controls with LED display and remote control
- Environmentally friendly R410A refrigerant
- Reusable, washable air filter
- Powerful 3-speed fan
- Auto Swing: circulates the air in the living space
- 4 castors for easy room to room transport
- Integrated handles allow you to move the unit from room to room easily
- Fits easily in sliding glass doors, slider and double hung windows
- Exhaust hose length: 59 1/16" (150 cm)
- Variable temperature control from 18C - 32C (64F - 90F)
- 12,000 BTU (7,700 BTU SACC**)
Energy Star Rated:
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.