When the temperatures soar during the summertime and the heat becomes unbearable, keep yourself refreshed with this trendy 8,500 BTU portable air conditioning unit by Danby. It features two fan speeds, two cooling modes and one dehumidifying mode all of which can be controlled via the units LED display and remote control device. You can set the temperature anywhere to your liking from 62F - 86F (17C to 30C). The appliance features a helpful automatic on/off option which allows you to start and stop it to suit your schedule. This is an ideal model for apartments, condos and larger rooms as it can cool down areas of up to 350 square feet. The built in castors also make it easy to move from room to room.
- 8,500 BTU 3-in-1 portable air conditioner
- Cools up to 350 sq. ft.
- Environmentally friendly R410A refrigerant
- Single hose design
- Removable air filter
- Electronic controls with remote and LED display
- Dehumidifier mode with direct drain feature controls humidity in medium-sized living spaces
- Automatic on/off: Have the unit start or stop to meet your schedule
- Built-in handles and castors allow you to move the unit from room to room easily
- Fits easily in sliding glass doors, slider and double hung windows
- Exhaust hose length: 59 1/16" (150 cm)
- Variable temperature control from 17C - 30C (62F - 86F)
Energy Star Rated:
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.