Microwave ovens have become one of the most popular kitchen appliances over the past few decades because of their compact size and cooking versatility. This top-rated countertop model from Danby is one of the most popular out there as it comes with 10 separate power levels and can put out 1,100 watts of pure cooking power. It provides 1.4 cubic feet (36 liters) of cooking and reheating space and features simple one-touch cooking for 11 of the most popular uses. The elegant black and white exterior enables this fashionable microwave to easily fit in with any style of existing décor. The unit is simple to program and monitor with the easy-to-read LED timer and clock combination and ultra-modern electronic controls. It also comes with an added safety feature in the innovative child-proof lock and boasts a 12-month warranty on parts and labor.
- 1.4 cu ft. capacity, 1100 Watts 10 power levels
- 8 Convenient Sensor Cook Options: Reheat, Frozen Pizza, Fish, Meat, Fresh Veggie, Frozen Veggie, Potato, Frozen Entre. Sensor cooking detects the steam/humidity released by the food and adjusts cooking time and power level.
- Express Cook buttons: 1 3 minutes + Add 30 seconds.
- Auto Defrost Options: Defrost by Time or Weight.
- Popcorn and Favorite function.
- Child/Control lock out option: lock the control panel by pressing STOP for 3 seconds.
- 12.4 Glass Turntable
- Cord Length 39 3/8
Energy Star Rated:
1.4 cu. ft.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.