With this 30-pint (14.2 liters) dehumidifier by Danby Appliances, you'll have the opportunity to not only improve your family's health, but their comfort levels too. This portable, Energy Star rated unit is efficient and operates quietly in rooms up to 1,500 square feet. The smart dehumidify function will automatically control room humidity by factoring in ambient temperature. Its low-temperature mode enables the unit to operate until the temperature reaches 41F (5C). Cleaning comes with ease due to the removable filter and direct-drain system. This unit comes with an auto-restart function and the built-in castors make it easy and convenient to move from one room to another. This attractive unit also runs on environmentally-friendly R410A refrigerant, so you can sleep well knowing it is helping the ozone layer. The automatic de-icing system guarantees that the coils are always ice-free. This dehumidifier is covered by our 2-year limited carry-in warranty.
- 30 Pint (14.2 L) Dehumidifier: controls humidity in spaces up to 1,500 sq. ft.
- Energy Star Rating
- Electronic controls with LED display
- Powerful 2 speed fan
- Smart Dehumidify: Unit will automatically control room humidity by factoring in ambient temperature
- Direct drain feature allows for continuous operation
- Auto restart: Unit automatically restarts after a power failure
- Auto de-icer: prevents frost build up
- 24 hour programmable timer
- Low temp function: Unit operates at temperatures as low as 5C
- 4 castors for easy room to room transport
- Reusable, washable filter
- Environmentally friendly R410A refrigerant
- Limited 2 year carry in warranty
0 - 30 Pint Dehumidifier
Energy Star Rated:
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.