This portable Energy Star-rated dehumidifier is the ideal appliance to keep your room less humid and cool during the sweaty days of summer. It's designed to remove as many as 30 pints (14.2 litres) of excess moisture from areas of up to 2,000 square feet per day, making it perfect for apartments, condos and large rooms. The unit comes with two quiet fan speeds which can be controlled electronically via the digital keypad. The automatic de-icing feature will make sure the coils won't freeze up and cleaning can be done quickly and easily with the removable air filter. If you'd like to cool down another room the rolling castors make it an easy model to move elsewhere. There's also an auto restart as well as a low-temperature feature which enables the environmentally-friendly dehumidifier to operate continuously until the temperature hits 5°C (41°F).
- 30 U.S. pint (14.2litre) capacity per 24 hours
- For areas up to 2,000 sq. ft. depending on conditions
- Energy Star® compliant
- Environmentally friendly R134A refrigerant
- Electronic controls
- 2 Fan speeds (High - Low)
- Auto Restart feature
- Low temperature feature allows the system to continue to operate until temperature reaches 5 C
- Auto de-icer prevents ice build-up on coils
- Direct drain feature for continuous operation
- Removable air filter is easy to clean
- Castors for easy portability
0 - 30 Pint Dehumidifier
Energy Star Rated:
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.