Mold and mildew can come as a result of dampness-- it isn't good for your health or your home's structure. Thankfully, Danby offers a solution with this 70 pint (33.1 liters) portable dehumidifier. This unit works best in an area of up to 4,500 square feet. With its Energy Star rating and environmentally-friendly R410a refrigerant, this unit will cut your electricity bills and help the ozone layer. Between a low and high fan speed, you are able to control either speeds with its electronic digital panel. The de-icing feature will ensure that your coils will always be ice-free. Theres a low-temperature feature which enables the dehumidifier to operate in temperatures as low as 41F (5C). Its convenient to relocate from room to room due to the handy built-in rolling castors. The automatic restart feature will turn the appliance back on after a power failure. When it comes time to clean the filter it can easily be removed, washed, and quickly re-inserted. This graceful dehumidifier also features a 24-month warranty on parts and labor with carry-in service.
- 70 U.S. pint (33.1 litre) capacity per 24 hours
- For areas up to 4,500 sq. ft. depending on conditions
- Energy Star compliant
- Environmentally friendly R410A refrigerant
- Electronic controls
- 2 Fan speeds (High/Low)
- Low temperature feature allows the system to continue to operate at temperatures as low as 5C (41F)
- Auto Restart: unit automatically restarts after a power failure
- Auto de-icer prevents frost build up
- Direct drain feature allows for continuous operation
- Reusable, washable air filter
- 4 castors for easy room to room transport
40 Pint & Over Dehumidifier
Energy Star Rated:
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.