The Danby 50 pint dehumidifier with pump helps to protect your home from humidity by removing 23.6L of humidity per day. This unit features a vertical pump allowing you to pump water directly into a sink or drain for continuous operation. The smart dehumidify function will automatically control room humidity by factoring in ambient temperature. Ideal for spaces greater than 3000 sq.ft, the Danby dehumidifier has auto restart to restart your unit after a power failure and an auto de-icer to prevent frost build-up. The 4 castors make for easy room to room transport and the low temperature function allows you to operate the unit in temperatures as low as 5C. The unit is Energy Star certified to run economically, even in very humid environments. This humidifier features easy to use electronic controls with LED display, a reusable/washable filter and a powerful 2 speed fan.
- 50 Pint (23.6 L) Dehumidifier: for humidity control in spaces greater than 3000 sq. ft.
- Energy Star Rating
- Electronic controls with LED display
- Powerful 2 speed fan
- Smart Dehumidify: Unit will automatically control room humidity by factoring in ambient temperature
- Vertical Pump: Unit can pump water directly into a sink or drain for continuous operation
- Direct drain feature allows for continuous operation
- Auto restart: Unit automatically restarts after a power failure
- Auto de-icer: prevents frost build up
- 24 hour programmable timer
- Low temp function: Unit operates at temperatures as low as 5C
- 4 castors for easy room to room transport
- Reusable, washable filter
- Environmentally friendly R410A refrigerant
- Limited 2 year carry in warranty
40 Pint & Over Dehumidifier
Energy Star Rated:
Your product does not have to be completely inoperable to receive the benefits of the premium service plan. Your product is guaranteed to perform within factory specifications during the entire life of the plan.
Peace of Mind Guarantee
If we can’t fix it, we’ll replace it. If your covered product requires more than 3 repairs for the same major component, or if the product is deemed uneconomical to repair, we’ll replace it .*
Power Surge Protection & More
Manufacturers’ warranties don’t cover breakdowns resulting from internal & external power surges. Those pesky power fluctuations that cause your lights to flicker can also cause your appliances to die.
Simple and Easy to Use
Simply call our local center at 303-758-5808 to receive service from factory trained technicians. The days of appliance stores on every street corner are over.
No Hidden Costs or Deductibles
No surprise expenses years down the road! No more delays budgeting in the cost of repair, or having to decide between repair or replacement. It’s there when you need it!
Food Spoilage Allowance
Eliminate unforeseen loss from having to replace spoiled food. You will be reimbursed for food loss resulting from a covered failure of your refrigerator or freezer, $5 per cubic ft, up to $500 total
*For internal use only. Please refer to official terms and conditions for full details