- 3.2 cu.ft. (90 litres) total capacity refrigerator
- 0.91 cu.ft. (28.8L) Independent freezer section
- Energy Star compliant
- Environmentally friendly R600a refrigerant
- Cycle defrost
- Integrated door shelving with tall bottle storage
- CanStor beverage dispensing system
- Vegetable crisper and cover
- Mechanical thermostat
- Interior light
- Reversible door hinge
- Integrated handle
- Smooth back design
Energy Star Rated:
3.2 (cu. ft.)
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.