- 24,000 BTU ductless split system
- 1-to-1 configuration
- Energy Star compliant
- Environmentally friendly R410A refrigerant
- Inverter Compressor operates more efficiently in extreme weather conditions
- External unit heating belt allows for cold weather operation to temperatures as low as -15C (5F)
- Heat Pump makes this a 4 season solution
- Auto Swing: circulates the air in the living space
- Louver position memory restores function to your last saved setting
- Refrigerant leakage protection will shut down the unit in the event of a failure
- Auto restart: unit automatically restarts after a power failure
- Remote control
- Powerful 3 speed fan
- Installation Notice: These are permanent units that require a licensed HVAC installer
- Exterior Dimensions: W: 33 1/2", D: 14 1/2", H: 27 1/2"
- Exterior shipping weight: 66.8 kgs
Energy Star Rated:
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.