It looks cool and it'll keep you cool. We're talking about this energy-efficient 8,000 BTU window air conditioner from Danby. This versatile unit can cool down any room in your house, condo or apartment up to 350 square feet. Since its Energy Star compliant and comes with an energy efficiency rating of 10.8 you won't be using much power at all to operate this model. It features four-way air direction which can be controlled by the electronic LED display unit as well as the convenient remote control. The R410A refrigerant makes it environmentally friendly and it also comes with clever features such as an automatic on/off control, an energy-saving switch, and a sleep mode to make sure you're comfortable during the night. A 12-month parts and labour warranty makes this unit even more attractive.
- 8,000 BTU air conditioner cools approximately 350 sq. ft.
- Energy Star® compliant
- Energy Efficiency Rating (EER) of 10.8
- Environmentally friendly R410A refrigerant
- Electronic controls with remote and LED display
- 4 way air direction
- Variable electronic temperature control 17°C - 30°C (62.6°F - 86°F)
- Energy Saver Switch: Cycles the fan on and off after the compressor shuts off
- Sleep Mode: Prevents the room from becoming too cold at night
- Auto on/off: Have the unit start or stop to meet your schedule
- Expandable window installation kit accommodates windows from 23 4/16"- 36 4/16" wide
- Minimum window height required: 14 in. (35.6 cm)
Window/wall Air Conditioner
Energy Star Rated:
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.