Its sometimes a hard task to keep cool and comfortable when the mercury rises, but its made a lot easier with this potent 15,000 BTU window air conditioner. This model is designed to effectively cool down an area up to approximately 700 square feet in space with its quiet four-way air-direction system. Your energy bills will come down along with the temperature as the attractive unit has an 11.8 Energy Efficiency Rating (EER) and is also Energy Star compliant. The ozone layer has been taken into consideration and thats why this appliance runs on environmentally-friendly R410A refrigerant. Additional energy costs can be saved by utilizing the contemporary energy-saver switch which can cycle the fan on and off when the compressor has shut down. The integrated remote unit and electronic controls with LED display allow you to set the temperature quickly and easily between 17C and 30C (62.6F - 86F). Youll also be able to sleep in comfort as the advanced sleep mode function makes sure the room doesnt become too cool during the night. To turn the air conditioner on and off at any hour you choose, simply program the automatic on/off feature. The air conditioner also offers a 12-month warranty on parts and labor with in-home service.
- 15,000 BTU air conditioner cools up to 700 sq. ft.
- Energy Star compliant
- Environmentally friendly R410A refrigerant
- Electronic controls with remote and LED display
- 4 way air direction
- Sleep Mode: Prevents the room from becoming too cold at night
- Auto on/off: Have the unit start or stop to meet your schedule
- Energy Saver Switch: Cycles the fan on and off after the compressor shuts off
- Removable air filter
- 3 fan speeds
- Variable temperature control from 17C - 30C (62F - 86F)
- Expandable window installation kit accommodates windows from 26.5 40.5" wide
- Minimum window height required: 18.5 in. (47.0 cm)
Window/wall Air Conditioner
Energy Star Rated:
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.