Youll be able to keep your cool thissummer as temperatures soar with this trendy 12,000 BTU window air conditioner with four-way air direction. This elegantEnergy Star-compliant unit is designed to cool down rooms up to 550 square feet in size, making it ideal for condos, apartments, and offices. Its environmentally friendly due to the R410A refrigerant which helps mitigate any further damage to the ozone layer. The unit can be controlled and programmed via the easy-to-use LED display orremote control device. The variable electronic temperature control can be set to keep your room anywhere to your liking between 64.4F to 86F (18C and 30C). This model comes with a time-saving automatic on/off feature which enables you to start and stop the appliance to suit your personal schedule. In addition, the high-tech energy saver switch will cycle the fan on and off to reduce energy consumption. This model comes with a12-month warranty on all parts and labor.
- 12,000 BTU window air conditioner cools up to 550 sq. ft.
- Energy Star compliant
- Environmentally friendly R410A refrigerant
- Electronic controls with remote and LED display
- 4 way air direction
- Sleep Mode: Prevents the room from becoming too cold at night
- Energy Saver Switch: Cycles the fan on and off to conserve energy after the compressor shuts off
- Reusable and washable air filter
- 3 fan speeds
- Variable temperature control from 62F - 86F (17C - 30C)
- Expandable window installation kit accommodates windows from 23" - 36" wide
- Minimum window height required: 15.5 in. (39.4 cm)
Window/wall Air Conditioner
Energy Star Rated:
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.