It"'s easy to stay refreshed with this 12,000 BTU window air conditioner from Danby. The Energy Star-compliant unit is designed to cool down rooms up to 550 square feet in size, making it ideal for condos, apartments, and offices. You"'ll also be able to reduce your bills with the unit"'s smart energy-saver switch which is able to turn the appliance"'s fan on and off even after the compressor has shut down. There"'s an LED electronic display for easy viewing, as well as an accommodating sleep mode to keep the room comfortable throughout the night. This fashionable model also comes with a 12-month warranty on parts and labor with in-home service.
- 12,000 BTU window air conditioner cools areas up to 550 sq. ft.
- Energy Star compliant
- Ionizer removes bacteria and unwanted odors from the room
- Follow Me: remote control acts as a thermostat allowing for more precise temperature control
- Environmentally friendly R410A refrigerant
- Electronic controls LED display and remote control
- 4 way air direction
- Sleep Mode: Prevents the room from getting too cold while you sleep
- Energy Saver Switch: Cycles the fan on and off to reduce energy consumption
- Reusable, washable air filter
- 3 fan speeds
- Variable temperature control from 17C - 30C (62F - 86F)
- Expandable window installation kit accommodates windows from 23" - 36" wide
- Minimum window height required: 15.5 in. (39.4 cm)
Window/wall Air Conditioner
Energy Star Rated:
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.