Don't lose your cool this summer when the sweltering heat arrives. It's easy to stay refreshed with this 10,000 BTU window air conditioner from Danby. The Energy Star-compliant unit is designed to cool down rooms up to 450 square feet in size, making it ideal for condos, apartments, and offices. It's environmentally friendly due to the R410A refrigerant used and the 11.3 Energy Efficiency Rating (EER) helps you minimize the high cost of electricity. You'll also be able to reduce your bills with the unit's smart energy-saver switch which is able to turn the appliance's fan on and off even after the compressor has shut down. The stylish air conditioner comes with four-way air direction and the variable control and remote device allow you to set the temperature anywhere between 17°C and 30°C (62.6°F - 86°F). There's an LED electronic display for easy viewing, as well as an accommodating sleep mode to keep the room comfortable throughout the night. This fashionable model also comes with a 12-month warranty on parts and labour with in-home service.
- 10,000 BTU air conditioner cools approximately 450 sq.ft.
- Energy Star® compliant
- Energy Efficiency Rating (EER) of 11.3
- Environmentally friendly R410A refrigerant
- Electronic controls with remote and LED display
- 4 way air direction
- Variable electronic temperature control 17°C - 30°C (62.6°F - 86°F)
- Energy Saver Switch: Cycles the fan on and off after the compressor shuts off
- Sleep Mode: Prevents the room from becoming too cold at night
- Auto on/off: Have the unit start or stop to meet your schedule
- Minimum window height required: 15-8/16" (39.4 cm)
- Expandable window installation kit accommodates windows from 23" (58.4 cm) to 36" (91.4 cm) wide
Window/wall Air Conditioner
Energy Star Rated:
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.