You can afford to go toe-to-toe with the tough summer heat with this powerful 8,000 BTU window air conditioner in your corner. This unit is designed to stop heat and humidity in their tracks as it can easily cool down an area up to 350 square feet in size. This classy appliance will also help battle your electricity bills as it is Energy Star compliant with an Energy Efficiency Rating (EER) of 12.0. One thing this model wont hurt though is the ozone layer since it uses environmentally friendly R410A refrigerant. The air conditioner attacks the uncomfortable temperatures with four-way air direction and it can be easily programmed by the integrated remote control unit and the LED-displayed electronic settings. Temperatures can be set between 62F - 86F (17C and 30C) with the automatic on/off function enabling you to set start and stop times for any time of the day. The fan can be cycled on and off after the compressor shuts off via the smart energy-saver switch and the sleep mode will make sure your room doesnt get too cold while youre sleeping. Theres also a 12-month warranty on all parts and labor with in-home service.
- 8,000 BTU air conditioner cools up to 350 sq. ft.
- Energy Star compliant
- Environmentally friendly R410A refrigerant
- Electronic controls with remote and LED display
- 4 way air direction
- Sleep Mode: Prevents the room from becoming too cold at night
- Auto on/off: Have the unit start or stop to meet your schedule
- Energy Saver Switch: Cycles the fan on and off after the compressor shuts off
- Removable air filter
- 3 fan speeds
- Variable temperature control from 62F - 86F (17C - 30C)
- Expandable window installation kit accommodates windows from 23" - 36" wide
- Minimum window height required: 14 in. (35.6 cm)
Window/wall Air Conditioner
Energy Star Rated:
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.