This 8,000 BTU ultra-quiet window air conditioner by Danby is perfect for bedrooms and other small living spaces up to 350 square feet. With Danbys patented Silencer Technology , your home will stay cool and comfortable without you noticing. This air conditioner is Energy Star rated and with a 24-hour programmable timer, sleep mode, and energy saver switch this unit reduces overall operating costs and saves on your monthly hydro bills. To help maximize cooling, this unit comes with 4-way air fan and 3 fan speeds.
- 8,000 BTU cools space up to 350 square feet
- Silencer Technology unit operates at 43/49/51 dB
- R32 Refrigerant: Environmentally friendly, R32 s GWP (Global Warming Potential) is 3x lower than R410a
- Energy Star compliant
- Electronic controls with LED display and remote control
- Powerful 3 cool, 3 fan speed circulates the air
- 4 way air direction
- Convenient 24 hour programmable timer
- Auto Restart: Unit automatically restarts after a power failure
- Sleep mode: Prevents the room from getting too cold while you sleep
- Energy Saver Switch: cycles the fan on and off to reduce energy consumption
- Reusable, washable air filter
- Warranty: 12 months Carry-In (Product & Labor)
- Silencer Technology unit operates at 41/43/47 dB
- Powerful 3 speed fan circulates the air
Window/wall Air Conditioner
Energy Star Rated:
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.