Heat and humidity are the least of your worries when you install this powerful 8,000 BTU window air conditioner from Danby with four-way air direction. This unit is designed to cool down an area of up to approximately 350 square feet in size and to keep it cool. It's strong and efficient, but won't put a strain on your energy costs since the model is Energy Star-compliant and comes with an impressive Energy Efficiency Rating (EER) of 11.3. The R410A refrigerant it runs on won't do any harm to the ozone layer, making it a popular environmentally-friendly appliance. The variable electronic-temperature control can be set anywhere between a comfortable 17°C and 30°C (62.6°F - 86°F). The unit can also be quickly programmed via the convenient remote control device and it can be monitored on the easy-to-read LED display component. The state-of-the-art energy saver switch can cycle the fan on and off when the compressor shuts down and the clever sleep mode makes sure the room doesn't get too cool at night. In addition, there's an automatic on/off control which enables you to program the air conditioner to start and stop to suit your schedule. This model also features a 12-month warranty on parts and labour.
- 8,000 BTU air conditioner cools approximately 350 sq. ft.
- Energy Star® compliant
- Energy Efficiency Rating (EER) of 11.3
- Environmentally friendly R410A refrigerant
- Electronic controls with remote and LED display
- 4 way air direction
- Variable electronic temperature control 17°C - 30°C (62.6°F - 86°F)
- Energy Saver Switch: Cycles the fan on and off after the compressor shuts off
- Sleep Mode: Prevents the room from becoming too cold at night
- Auto on/off: Have the unit start or stop to meet your schedule
- Expandable window installation kit accommodates windows from 23"- 36" wide
- Minimum window height required: 14 in. (35.6 cm)
Window/wall Air Conditioner
Energy Star Rated:
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.