Heat and humidity are the least of your worries when you install this powerful 8,000 BTU window air conditioner from Danby with four-way air direction. This unit is designed to cool down an area of up to approximately 350 square feet in size and to keep it cool. The R410A refrigerant to help prevent furtherharm to the ozone layer, making it a popular environmentally-friendly appliance. The variable electronic-temperature control can be set anywhere between a comfortable 62F - 86F (17C and 30C). The unit can also be quickly programmed via the convenient remote control device and it can be monitored on the easy-to-read LED display component. The state-of-the-art energy saver switch can cycle the fan on and off when the compressor shuts down and the clever sleep mode makes sure the room doesnt get too cool at night. In addition, theres an automatic on/off control which enables you to program the air conditioner to start and stop to suit your schedule. This model also features a 12-month warranty on parts and labor.
- 8,000 BTU window air conditioner cools areas up to 350 sq. ft.
- Energy Star compliant
- Ionizer removes bacteria and unwanted odors from the room
- Follow Me: remote control acts as a thermostat allowing for more precise temperature control
- Environmentally friendly R410A refrigerant
- Electronic controls LED display and remote control
- 4 way air direction
- Sleep Mode: Prevents the room from getting too cold while you sleep
- Energy Saver Switch: Cycles the fan on and off to reduce energy consumption
- Reusable, washable air filter
- 3 fan speeds
- Variable temperature control from 17C - 30C (62F - 86F)
- Expandable window installation kit accommodates windows from 23" - 36" wide
- Minimum window height required: 14 in. (35.6 cm)
Window/wall Air Conditioner
Energy Star Rated:
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.