If your goal is to cool down a space of up to 250 square feet then this efficient, portable 6,000 BTU air conditioner from Danby should be quite attractive to you. The environmentally-friendly model is Energy Star compliant and comes with an excellent Energy Efficiency Rating (EER) of 11.2. It features a powerful fan with two-way air direction and the high-tech energy-saver switch will guarantee the fan can turn on and off once the compressor shuts down. The electronic controls can easily be programmed by the convenient remote-control feature and the bright LED display unit makes it simple to read and monitor. The unit can be programmed for its automatic on and off functions while the sleep mode will make sure the room never gets too cool throughout the night. The air conditioner operates on R410A refrigerant which won't harm the ozone layer and the variable electronic temperature control means you can program the model between 17°C - 30°C (63°F - 86°F). There's no need to worry with this portable air conditioner as it features a 12-month parts and labour warranty.
- 6,000 BTU air conditioner cools approximately 250 sq. ft.
- Energy Star® compliant
- Energy Efficiency Rating (EER) of 11.2
- Environmentally friendly R410A refrigerant
- Electronic controls with remote and LED display
- 2 way air direction
- Variable electronic temperature control 17°C - 30°C (62.6°F - 86°F)
- Energy Saver Switch: Cycles the fan on and off after the compressor shuts off
- Sleep Mode: Prevents the room from becoming too cold at night
- Auto on/off: Have the unit start or stop to meet your schedule
- Expandable window installation kit accommodates windows from 23"- 36" wide
- Minimum window height required: 14 in. (35.6 cm)
Window/wall Air Conditioner
Energy Star Rated:
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.