Broan L400, L500, and L700 Series Broan high capacity fans are an exceptionally quiet solution to continuous ventilation. With their heavy-duty motors, high capacity fans are an ideal solution for conference rooms, public restrooms and other areas in commercial buildings that require ongoing ventilation. Low-vibration and lo-profile, they work quietly without getting noticed.
Features & Benefits 4-1/2" x 18-1/2" duct connectorTwo impact-resistant centrifugal blower wheelsDuct horizontally or vertically-In-line available with separate adapterQuiet automatic backdraft dampersVariable Speed Control adjusts blower speed and sound level (available separately)Models with "K" suffix suitable for kitchensNot for use over tub or shower
- 406 CFM 3.3 Sones. (AMCA)
- Two metal centrifugal blower wheels.
- Suitable for kitchen applications.
- 4-1/2" x 18-1/2" duct connector
- Painted white enamel steel grille
- Quiet automatic backdraft dampers.
- Can be ducted horizontally or vertically. In-line ducting available with separate adapter.
- Order Aluminum Filter LAF2.
- Use Broan Electronic Variable Speed Control to adjust blower speed and sound level (available separately).
|Recommended Room Size (Sq. Ft.)
||3.2 Horizontal - 3.4 Vertical
|Room Side Installation
||4-1/2" x 18-1/2"
||1 year limited
|Motor Engineered for Continuous Operation
|Radiation Damper Available
Energy Star Rated:
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.