Air Exchangers Cost-effective solution to dilute contaminants inside the house by continually exchanging stale polluted air with fresh outdoor air. It is the minimal requirement for improved indoor air quality and continuous air exchange, and for reducing excess humidity (depending on outside conditions). Features & Benefits Ideal for homes with a bathroom fan and up to 2,000 square feetDelivers 160 CFM (including 30 CFM of outdoor fresh air) to 185 CFM (including 55 CFM of fresh air)Cost-effective solution to dilute contaminants inside your homeBalanced ventilation - continually mixes outdoor air with indoor air, reducing the level of contaminantsWall control with three control option settings included - normal, boost and recirculation modes
- Ideal for homes with a bathroom fan and up to 2,000 square feet.
- Delivers 160 CFM (including 30 CFM of outdoor fresh air) to 185 CFM (including 55 CFM of fresh air).
- Cost-effective solution to to dilute contaminants inside your home.
- Balanced ventilation - continually mixes outdoor air with indoor air, reducing the level of contaminants.
- Wall control with three control option settings included - normal, boost and recirculation modes.
|Warranty on Parts
||2 Year Limited
Energy Star Rated:
Indoor Air - Concerns For Healthy Living Environments
Spot Ventilation Can Improve the Indoor Air Quality in Your Home
Why my Broan air exchanger is awesome: A homeowner perspective
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.