Bertazzoni Master Series ranges are precision-engineered for performance and design that will bring a professional touch to your kitchen. The cooktop is designed for versitility and efficiency. The dual-ring power burner is a high-efficiency burner with separately controlled flames can handle both delicate simmering and powerful searing with 750 to 19,000 BTU. All Bertazzoni ranges include a gas conversion kit for LP. Bertazzoni's burners are designed and manufactured in Italy with percision engineering qualities. Each burner has an aluminum body designed for performance, durability, and reliability. The oven features a gas broiler with an extra-wide European convection fan for balanced air-flow. This alows ensures even heat distribution for single and multi-level roasting and baking. Included with the oven are soft-motion hinges for easy on handed operation. The door features edge-to-edge tempered glass windows to minimize heat loss. The range features large round metal knobs and unique handles that match perfectly with the many other Master Series products offered by Bertazzoni.
- 5 Monobloc Aluminum burners with up to 19000 BTU
- Counter Depth design allows ranges to sit flush with cabinetry for seemless installation
- 19000 BTU Power burner with dual ring flame delivering fastest time-to-boil in its class
- Stainless steel worktop is formed from one piece to allow easy cleaning with no gaps, joints, or screws
- European Convection Oven
- Oven door with edge-to-edge tempered glass and soft-motion hinges
- Elegant temperature gauge for control of oven temperature during pre-heating and baking
- 1" stainlesss steel backguard for sleek design and integration into any kitchen.
Offer Expires: 1/1/2020 to 12/31/2020 |
Must be postmarked by: 1/31/2021
Save on qualifying Bertazzoni Ventilation and Dishwashers with purchase of qualifying Bertazzoni Kitchen Appliances. Rebate form must be postmarked by 1/31/2021.
Offer Expires: 6/1/2020 to 9/30/2020 |
Must be postmarked by: 9/30/2020
Receive up to a $600 Instant Rebate with purchase of a qualifying Bertazzoni range. Rebate form must be postmarked by 9/30/2020.