- 1.4 CF Capacity (40 Liters)
- 220 Volt / 60 Hz
- Power Consumption: 0.6 kWh / 24 Hours
- Adjustable / Removable Shelves
- Interior Fan
- Reversible Doors - Left or Right Swing
- Long Lasting Energy Efficient LED Lighting
- Superconductor Technology: Eliminates Compressor Noise and Vibration
- Designed for Application in Limited Spaces - Only 16" Wide
- EUROPEAN SCHUKO Type F Plug with 2 Prongs
- ** This model is for Hospitality Use Only and is MADE-TO-ORDER
- Please CLICK HERE for cabinet installation guidelines.
||1.4 Cu. Ft. (40 Liters)
||21.25" H x 16" W x 17.25" D (540 mm x 406 mm x 438 mm)
||23.25" H x 18" W x 19.5" D (591 mm x 457 mm x 495 mm)
||25 Lbs. (11.3 kg)
||30 Lbs. (13.6 kg)
||220 V / 60 Hz
Energy Star Rated:
1.4 (cu. ft.)
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.