- FROST FREE
- Capacity: 7.0 Cu. Ft.
- Fresh Food: 5.1 Cu. Ft.
- Freezer: 1.9 Cu. Ft.
- Top Mounted Freezer Section
- Reversible Doors with Integrated Handle
- Adjustable/Removable Glass Shelves in Refrigerator Section
- Wire Shelf in Freezer Compartment
- Adjustable Temperature Control
- Fresh Room / Deli-Drawer
- Interior Light
- Recessed Handles
- Full Width Door Bin Fits 2-Liter Bottles and Gallon Jugs
- Clear View Storage Crisper with Glass Lid
- Leveling Legs
- Free standing installation only. Proper ventilation is required to maintain satisfactory cooling and overall performance. See owner's manual for proper installation requirements.
||7.0 Cu. Ft.
||55.75" H x 21.5" W x 23.5" D
||57.5" H x 22.75" W x 24.5" D
||110V / 60HZ
Energy Star Rated:
7 (cu. ft.)
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.