- Built-In Installation
- 6 Automatic Cycles
- - High / Normal / ECO / Glass / Rapid / Rinse
- Soft Touch Control Panel with LED Indicator Lights
- 3 Additional Wash Options with Delayed Start
- - Sanatize / High Temperatire Wash / Heated Dry Cycle
- 8 Standard Plate Settings Capacity
- Stainless Steel Interior Resists Stains and Corrosion
- Nylon Coated Upper and Lower Racks with Handle
- One Piece Silverware Basket with Handle
- Three-Stage Filtering System
- Rinse Aid Dispenser
- Integrated Recessed Handle
- ADA Compliant
||32.5" H x 17.75" W x 22" D
||35" H x 19" W x 24.5" D
||120V AC/60 Hz
Energy Star Rated:
Stainless Steel Tub:
Fully Integrated Controls:
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.