- Designed for Built-In or Freestanding Use
- Seamless Stainless Steel Reversible Door Frame with Stainless Steel Handle and Kick-plate
- Tempered Double-Pane Glass Door
- Soft Touch Control and Blue LED Electronic Display (C°/F°)
- Adjustable Temperature Range 37° - 65° F
- Door Activated and Push Button Interior LED Light Control
- Perimeter Lighting is Progressive with Color Choices of Blue, Amber or White
- Three (3) Coated Wire Shelves (2 are Pull-Out with Wood/Stainless Steel Front Accents)
- Door Ajar Alarm
- Bottom is Designed to Accommodate Wine Bottles
- ADA Compliant
||5.0 Cu. Ft.
||Black with Seamless Stainless Steel Door Frame with Stainless Steel Handle
||34" H x 24" W x 25.5" D (w/Handle)
||37" H x 26.5" W x 27.5" D
||110V / 60Hz
Energy Star Rated:
5 (cu. ft.)
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.