Maytag® Bravos XL® HE Front Load Electric Dryer-White with 7.3 cu. ft. capacity, refresh cycle and advanced moisture sensing
Evenly Dries Even Your Largest Loads
- Advanced Moisture Sensing provides even drying for 18-lb loads, and virtually eliminates over drying.
Maytag® Commercial Technology
- Every Maytag® Bravos XL® or Maytag® Bravos X™ dryer features long-lasting, commercial-grade components for your home.
- MCT components found in all Bravos XL® or Maytag® Bravos X™ dryers include a durable high-performance motor and a 5-rib dryer belt.
Extra-Large Capacity To Evenly Dry Your Largest Loads
- Worrying about whether you have the space to dry all your clothes is a thing of the past.
- With an enormous 7.3 cu. ft. capacity dryer, you have enough space to evenly dry 18-lb loads.
Wrinkle Prevent Option
- Put a stop to wrikles.
- After the load is finished, clothes tumble intermittently without heat to help stop wrinkles from forming.
- With Advanced Moisture Sensing technology, this high-efficiency dryer uses nearly 67% less energy by stopping clothes when they're dry.
- This equates to over $1,100 in energy savings over the course of its lifetime and virtually eliminates over drying.
Advanced Moisture Sensing
- High-efficiency dryer with advanced moisture sensing use three sensors to monitor temperatures and moisture levels
- Such precision gives you even drying that virtually eliminates over drying-and it still helps you save money.
Enhanced Airflow Monitor
- These dryers are capable of venting up to 100 feet.
- Enhanced Airflow Monitor automatically checks venting performance to maximize results at the start of every cycle, and then provides a convenient visual display.
- See the installation instructions for additional details.
- EcoNormal saves energy when drying by removing a little less moisture before ending the cycle.
- After you select the number of garments to steam and press start, a fine mist is sprayed into the heated dryer drum as your clothes tumble, creating steam to help refresh clothing that has wrinkles.
- The cycle ends with a brief cool down period.