AGA 2-Oven Gas Cooker with warming plate and warming oven
- Roasts and grills beautifully and is big enough to fit a 28lb turkey. Radiant heat means food keeps its natural succulence and flavor.
Slow Cook Oven
- Simmers perfectly by constantly maintaining the oven at just the right temperature for long, slow cooking. This develops flavors and will make even the toughest cut of meat melt-in-the-mouth tender.
- Although the 2-oven AGA Cooker comes without a baking oven, you can still bake beautifully with the help of an AGA Cold Plain Shelf. The simple metal shelf is stored out of the AGA Cooker so that it is cold. When it is placed above food in the roasting oven it cuts off the top radiant heat, creating a moderate heat underneath, allowing up to 30 minutes of baking time.
What To Expect
- From a toasted sandwich to a perfectly risen souffl, an AGA Cooker excels at every style of cooking. AGA cakes are fluffier, stir-frys wonderfully fast, roasts more succulent and pizzas perfectly crisp. There's nothing an AGA oven cannot do - and everything it does, it does better.
AGA Ovens Are Easier To Maintain
- Choose an AGA Cooker and you'll notice that the time you spend cleaning is greatly reduced. That's because the ovens and hotplates of an AGA Cooker are virtually self-cleaning. It's simply because they're always on - any spillages are carbonized, so all you have to do is give it the occasional brush out.
No Lingering Food Smells
- As you cook in your AGA ovens, food aromas are drawn away and extracted via the flue. This means if you're cooking something pungent like fish, the AGA Cooker will help keep smells to a minimum.
- Depending on the model, different flue options are available - speak to your local AGA dealer for details.
Available colors: Black; Pearl Ash; Pewter; Cream; Dark Blue; British Racing Green; Aubergine; White; Heather; Duck Egg Shell; Pistachio; Claret