Whirlpool Gold® 30" Free Standing Induction Range-Stainless Steel with 6.2 cu. ft. Oven Capacity, TimeSavor™ Plus True, AccuBake® Temperature Management System, AquaLift™ Self-Clean Technology, Warming Drawer and Induction Cooking Technology
AccuBake® Temperature Management System
- Achieve uniform baking results every time with the AccuBake® temperature management system.
- A built-in sensor monitors oven temperature and controls the cooking elements to deliver consistent, delicious results every time
TimeSavor™ Convection Cooking System
- A fan in the back of the oven distributes hot air more efficiently to seal in flavors and juices.
- Now you can cook tastier roasts and bake bread with just the right texture and flavor
AquaLift™ Self-Clean technology
- AquaLift™ Self-Clean technology delivers easy and odor-free oven cleaning in only 50 minutes.
- Our most energy-efficient cleaning self-cleaning cycle available uses water and low-heat to release baked-on foods from the bottom of the oven.
- When the cleaning cycle is complete, soils and excess water can be easily removed with a dry towel
Induction cooking technology
- This advanced cooktop offers faster, more efficient cooking technology and easier cleaning.
- The 9" 3,200-watt Induction Boost element even boils water in half the time by transferring energy directly into any magnetic cookware
- Rapid Preheat uses all of the elements and a rear fan to heat the oven quickly and efficiently.
- Now you can save time when single-rack baking with 25% faster preheating
Industry's largest capacity range available
- Cook multiple dishes for a large family meal or prepare treats for a bake sale with Whirlpool brand's 6.2 cu. ft. capacity electric range.
- Models with the largest capacity range available offer enough room to handle even your largest meals
New EasyView™ extra-large oven window
- Keep the heat inside your oven while checking on dishes through the industry's largest window available.
- Now you can keep a close eye on cooking progress without opening the door or disturbing oven temperature with the new EasyView™ extra-large oven window
- Take advantage of this oven's flexible cooking capacity with the split rack.
- This rack can be removed to make room for large or tall items like a turkey and reattached to make a full rack
- Use faster convection cooking with all of your favorite recipes.
- The Convection Conversion feature automatically adjusts the oven temperature, taking the guesswork out of programming your oven
Max Capacity recessed rack
- The adjustable, Max Capacity rack not only makes room for large items, but also secures items that might slide around.
- This specialized recessed rack sits low in the oven to also crisp the bottom of pie crusts, pizzas and more
Hidden Bake Element
- Exposed bake elements have an irregular surface with hard-to-reach areas that are difficult to keep clean.
- Whirlpool brand places the bake element beneath the oven floor, creating a smooth, even surface that is easy to wipe clean
- Keeps food warm in a separate, heated drawer.
- Multiple temperature settings provide flexibility and help ensure that food done ahead of schedule doesn't get cold before the entire meal is ready to serve
- Four single induction elements