Whirlpool Gold® 30" Free Standing Electric Range-Stainless Steel with 6.2 cu. ft. Oven Capacity, Rapid Preheat, AccuBake® Temperature Management System, Rapid Boil Element and Triple Radiant Element
AccuBake® Temperature Management System
- Achieve uniform baking results every time with the AccuBake® temperature management system.
- A built-in sensor monitors oven temperature and controls the cooking elements to deliver consistent, delicious results every time
TimeSavor™ Convection Cooking System
- A fan in the back of the oven distributes hot air more efficiently to seal in flavors and juices. Now you can cook tastier roasts and bake bread with just the right texture and flavor
AquaLift™ Self-Clean technology
- AquaLift™ Self-Clean technology delivers easy and odor-free oven cleaning in only 50 minutes.
- Our most energy-efficient cleaning self-cleaning cycle available uses water and low-heat to release baked-on foods from the bottom of the oven.
- When the cleaning cycle is complete, soils and excess water can be easily removed with a dry towel
- Rapid Preheat uses all of the elements and a rear fan to heat the oven quickly and efficiently. Now you can save time when single-rack baking with 25% faster preheating
Industry's largest capacity range available
- Cook multiple dishes for a large family meal or prepare treats for a bake sale with Whirlpool brand's 6.2 cu. ft. capacity electric range.
- Models with the largest capacity range available offer enough room to handle even your largest meals
New EasyView™ extra-large oven window
- Keep the heat inside your oven while checking on dishes through the industry's largest window available.
- Now you can keep a close eye on cooking progress without opening the door or disturbing oven temperature with the new EasyView™ extra-large oven window
12"/9"/6" Triple radiant element
- Provides the space-saving advantage of having three elements in one to handle various sizes of cookware.
- The 6" inner ring is perfect for simmering or quickly boiling water in small pans.
- The larger outer ring evenly distributes heat to larger pots and pans for better results.
10" Rapid Boil element
- A more powerful radiant element brings liquids to a boil quicker and provides cooking flexibility by accommodating various sizes of cookware
6" Warm Zone element
- Prevents food from cooling while the rest of the meal is being prepared. This low-powered (20?100 watt) fifth element provides added flexibility and convenience
Max Capacity recessed rack
- The adjustable, Max Capacity rack not only makes room for large items, but also secures items that might slide around. This specialized recessed rack sits low in the oven to also crisp the bottom of pie crusts, pizzas and more
Hidden Bake Element
- Exposed bake elements have an irregular surface with hard-to-reach areas that are difficult to keep clean. Whirlpool brand places the bake element beneath the oven floor, creating a smooth, even surface that is easy to wipe clean
- One triple radiant element; three single radiant elements; warming element