Jenn-Air® 36" Electric Radiant Cooktop-Stainless Steel with glass touch electronic controls and cooktop power off function
With a powerful radiant element (4,500 watts), this Jenn-Air® luxury electric radiant cooktop with electronic touch controls has an easy-to-clean surface. Triple- and Dual-Choice™ elements let you match element size to cookware for best results.
12”/9”/6” Triple-Choice™ Element
- Reaching a powerful 4,500 watts, this three-tiered element allows you to experience the ultimate versatility in power levels and heating efficiency, accommodating various-sized cookware.
Glass-Touch Electronic Controls
- Intuitive, highly precise controls are activated by a light touch, look elegant and allow for easy cleaning.
Simmer Function On All Elements
- Provides the optimal temperature for gently cooking delicate sauces and foods.
Melt Function On All Elements
- This selectable function provides the precise temperatures to melt chocolate, butter or other delicate ingredients.
Elegant Beveled Edge
- Elegantly understated, the beveled edge stylishly transitions your cooktop to your countertop.
Keep Warm™ Function On All Elements
- Lets you keep foods and delicate sauces at their ideal serving temperatures.
Black Floating Glass Design
- Convey the elegance of classic black with an exclusive design that features a premium, contemporary look.
10”/6” Dual-Choice™ Element
- Enjoy cooking flexibility and efficiency with a two-tiered single element that accommodates various-sized cookware.
6” Single Element
- Perfectly sized element for your small sauce pans and saucier pans.
Built-In Oven Compatible
- Experience premium design and performance from high-end appliances when you install a single wall oven beneath your electric cooktop.
- A selectable option that disables the control functions to help prevent unintended operation or enable easy cleaning.
Cooktop Power Off Function
- Conveniently turn off all radiant elements at once.
Hot Surface Indicators
- Know in an instant whether a cooktop element remains hot, even after the cooktop has been turned off.
Power On Indicator Light
- See at a glance that power is on for an electric radiant element.
- Located beneath a smooth, glass-ceramic cooktop, these responsive electric elements transfer heat efficiently to your cookware.