Jenn-Air® 36" Electric Radiant Cooktop-Black-on-Black with beveled glass edge and barrel knobs
This Jenn-Air® luxury electric radiant cooktop offers five radiant elements on an easy-to-clean cooktop surface. Triple- and Dual-Choice™ elements allow you to match element size to cookware for optimal results, while barrel knobs give precise control.
Euro-Style Barrel Knobs
- Robust, stainless steel knobs offer classic flair and precise control.
12”/9”/6” Triple-Choice™ Element
- Reaching 3,000 watts, this three-tiered element allows you to experience the ultimate versatility in power levels and heating efficiency, accommodating various-sized cookware.
Melt Function (On Simmer/Melt Element Only)
- This selectable function provides the precise temperatures to melt chocolate, butter or other delicate ingredients.
Elegant Beveled Glass Edge
- Elegantly understated, the black beveled edge stylishly transitions your cooktop to your countertop.
10”/6” Dual-Choice™ Element
Enjoy cooking flexibility and efficiency with a two-tiered single element that accommodates various-sized cookware.
Simmer Function On Simmer/Melt Element Only
- Provides the optimal temperature for gently cooking delicate sauces and foods.
6” Simmer/Melt Element
- Melt chocolate and butter or simmer sauces just below boiling with a high-precision element that has a wide range of power.
6” Single Element
- Perfectly sized element for your small sauce pans and saucier pans.
Black Floating Glass Design
- Convey the elegance of classic black with an exclusive design that features a premium, contemporary look.
Built-In Oven Compatible
- Experience premium design and performance from high-end appliances when you install a single wall oven beneath your electric cooktop.
Hot Surface Indicators
- Know in an instant whether a cooktop element remains hot, even after the cooktop has been turned off.
Power On Indicator Light
- See at a glance that power is on for an electric radiant element.
8”/6” Dual-Choice™ Element
- Enjoy cooking flexibility and efficiency with a two-tiered single element that accommodates various-sized cookware.