Delivery specialists carry your appliance into your home, install it & hook it up*
Professional and convenient in-home placement and installation done by experts.
Our Main Denver Distribution Facility for Customer Pickup:
Address:445 W. 53rd Pl.
Denver, CO 80216
(Sunday pickup is by appointment only and customer must call in advance)
Customer pickup at your local store:
If the appliance you purchased is currently at the store you purchased from, you will be able to pickup from that store. Otherwise customer pickup needs to take place at the warehouse. Please arrange pickup with your sales associate at the store you purchased from.
Recognized for outstanding delivery
- We have a professional delivery staff that has been with us for multiple years.
- Your appliance will be carried into your house by professional delivery personnel. (They are not to use their dolly to bring appliances into a home to ensure the homeowner’s property is protected.)
- We are insured, licensed and bonded so you will be fully covered and can have your delivery done with peace of mind and confidence.
- Our delivery specialists have all of the equipment to do your job properly and professionally.
- The delivery personnel will do the job professionally and get it done right the first time.
- The delivery staff will schedule the delivery of your appliances in a timely manner and follow through on their scheduling.
- Certified, trained & insured.
- Parts & supplies available on truck for installation.
- We carry the appliance into your house.
- Dollies are not used in the home.
We deliver Monday through Friday during business hours. We have over ten trucks delivering from the Colorado Front Range.
We will carry the appliance into the home, put it in place & perform standard hookups**
Call for your discounted estimate for professional installation of microwaves, dishwashers and other built-in appliances.
**Parts not included. These quotes are for standard installation, any non-standard installation or non-standard procedures will require a custom installation quote.
+ Additional fees may apply.
Delivery & Installation Charges with E.O.C.
Standard delivery includes transporting appliances to a ground floor structure and performing standard hook-up as guided by the manufacturer’ requirements.
- Drop Off Delivery Charge (Up to 3 units- Excludes pro-appliances & oversized appliances) $35
- Standard Hook Up and Placement Charge (Up to 3 units- Excludes pedestals & accessories) $35 Plus $10 ea. additional unit
- Saturday Delivery Charge Standard delivery - plus $15
- Pro-Appliances over 250 lbs (drop off only ground floor) - By bid
- Installation or removal of oversized appliances - By bid
- Mattress Delivery and Set Up - $59.99 Plus $10 ea. additional set
- Adjustable bases Delivery and Set Up - $89.99
The Delivery Team will contact you with a delivery window the day before your scheduled day of delivery between the hours of 4pm and 8pm. If the delivery team has not contacted you by 8pm the day before delivery, please call the warehouse at 303-336-1567 and leave a message before 5:30am the day of the delivery (trucks are loaded and leave the dock at 6am). Our goal is to deliver and install your appliances in a professional manner that meets the manufacturer’s specifications and requirements.
* If parts are purchased elsewhere the delivery specialist can install them for a fee (parts must be brand new in their original packaging).
* Due to warranty and safety issues we do not install pedestals after washer has been used!
* Due to liability issues we cannot relocate existing customer appliance to a different address.
* Someone over the age of 18 must be present to accept and sign for delivery (no lock boxes etc…).
* Due to liability issues driver will not hook up plastic waterlines.
Additional Non-Standard Work and/or Materials That May Apply
- Standard refrigerator & front load washer installation (on drop off delivery) $29.95 ea. (Side by side and french door)
- Haul away old Refrigerators or Freezers - $20 ea. (Due to EPA regulations & recycling charts)
- Haul away other replaced appliances - $10 ea.
- Mattress haul away/recycling (includes one box spring) - $25 ea.
- Relocate standard old appliance to attached garage - no charge.
- Relocate old appliance in home other than garage - by bid
- Reverse doors (top or bottom mount refrigerators only) - $15
- Remove refrigerator doors - $15 (Due to the potential damage of reinstallation)
- Remove house doors - $10 (Due to potential damage and liability issues)
- Remove house and appliance doors - $25
- Install icemaker (labor only) - $50
- Install range or dryer cord (includes parts) - $26 plus tax
- Labor charge to install customer’s NEW cord - $10
- Install anti-tip bracket on range (must have due to new legislation) - $20
- Stair charge (No charge for first normal flight) - $10/ per flight
- Install pedestal (per unit) - $10
- Gas flex line hook-up (includes parts) - $36 plus tax
- Labor charge to install NEW gas flex line - $20
- Braided stainless steel washer hoses (both) - $30 plus tax
- Braided stainless steel refrigerator waterline - $30 plus tax
- Stack washer and dryer (stack kit extra) - $20
- Polyurethane waterline connector - $20 plus tax
- Dryer venting (up to 8 feet)- includes hook-up, clamps and parts. - $20 plus tax
- Installation of LP conversion kit (Labor only) - $50
For professional installation of microwaves, dishwashers, and other built-in appliances please contact the Installation Department at 303-758-5808 (Note: These units must be written on a separate invoice!)